Invest in yourself. Here’s how.
We want to help you simplify your financial life. We’ll invest time upfront getting to know you, then use a suite of tools to coordinate a comprehensive analysis of your financial picture and chart your progress. And of course, our work together is driven 100% by your goals and objectives.
Preparing to Retire
We love seeing the look on people’s faces when we tell them they’re ready to retire. If you think you’re there, check in with us to be sure. If you’re not there yet, let’s talk about what it will take.
- Imagine your ideal retirement lifestyle.
- Get clear on investing and savings strategies.
- Learn if it’s possible to retire now.
Planning for Corporate Executives
As an executive in your company, your compensation is probably a little more complicated than most people. No matter what variables affect your compensation structure, we will work with you to navigate hitting your goals. Get guidance on:
- Receiving and what to do with bonuses,
- Navigating life insurance strategies,
- Understanding performance-based compensation,
- and more.
Sometimes the wisest thing to do is leave it to professionals. We help individuals, endowments, and trusts grow and develop their investment capital. Our process involves our uniquely structured SFS Investment Summit:
- Using resources from well-respected investment firms,
- Leveraging objective and subjective data,
- Proactive tax management strategies, and
- Ongoing guidance, analysis, and monitoring.
Estate and Legacy Planning
Most of the time, there are gaps in the plan you think you have, the plan you want, and the plan you actually have. Our team can help you:
- Get clear on what your assets are, and make sure they’re under excellent stewardship,
- Allocate resources to family and charity, and
- Prepare future generations to receive and manage their inheritance appropriately.
Personal Insurance Planning
In addition to helping you grow, we want to make sure you’re protected. We can take you through the ins and outs of life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Identify and mitigate for any gaps in your financial planning.
- Help make sure injury, illness, or other unexpected events don’t seriously threaten your financial well-being.
- Fully understand the benefits of your coverage.
Your partner, steward, advocate, and champion.