Jamie wants people to achieve their goals. She holds a position where she not only gets to assist the team in reaching their personal and professional goals but works to ensure the company reaches its goals as they continue to strive for success into the future. She is passionate about carrying forward a positive culture and all-inclusive team environment in the office and also works to give back to the community as a team wherever possible!
Ensuring the team has a solid foundation, built on ethics, hard work, fun, client-focus, and accountability. Jamie assists in the future vision of SFS.
- Cedar Rapids Economic Alliance, Leadership for Five Seasons Board Member
- Board Member for PWN, Professional Women's Network
- Pacesetter Youth Camp - camp for middle school aged kids geared around "Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
- Help for Houston - organized a semi to go to Houston to help Hurricane Harvey victims. In addition, spent 3 days down there gutting homes and helping dig through heaps of personal belongings for family heirlooms, in order to prepare for rebuilding.
- Help Heat the Homeless - Organized a tie fleece blanket drive for Willis Dady ... over 500 blankets were collected!
- Go Red for Women Planning Committee Member
Education and Honors
Kirkwood Community College
- Major in Business Administration
- Series 6, Series 63 Securities Registrations
Interests and Hobbies
Jamie has been married to her husband, Brad, for 15 years. Jamie and Brad are blessed with 2 children, Peyton and Harper. In Jamie’s free time, you can find her doing anything from instructing at a local gym, cheering her children on in their various sports, giving back to her community, to enjoying the sunshine with friends and family, cheering on the Milwaukee Brewers, Iowa Hawkeyes, & the Green Bay Packers!
Favorite Food: Pickles
Favorite Quote: "Perfection is not attainable, but if we can chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi
Favorite TV Show: Friends
What motivates Jamie: My kids help me to keep setting the best example I can for them in all aspects of my life. A good challenge or competition - the feeling of success is a great motivator!
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Bucket List Item: Write a book
Favorite Places to visit: Saint John USVI